Monday, March 24, 2014

Class Blogger Reflection


     My Class Blogger experience was pretty good. I noticed that it made me focus more in class and I definitely retained more information because I took notes and basically had to go through everything twice. I focused more on the main points that we went over in class. Most of the class time was taken by the power point and it was pretty monotonous. I basically just brushed over the topics that we covered. I feel if I went more in depth to every point that we covered in the PowerPoint that the class blogger post would have been pretty boring.. I also briefly went over the game we played in class. I could have definitely written a little more about it but I feel like I got the best parts in my post. If I were to cover ever question that we did it would have been lame. I chose two gifs for my blog post. The first one was chosen because it related to the class and I thought it was funny. I chose the second gif because I was salty about not winning the jeopardy game. Being class blogger didn’t really change my perspective of the class. If anything it just made me more alert in class because I knew I had to cover everything we were doing. Overall I think this is a positive experience and maybe now ill pay a little more attention in class even though I’m not the class blogger.

Word Count 250

No comments:

Post a Comment